We are looking for a junior designer to join our design team and help us in producing high-quality design projects of all platforms. You will be required to deliver on special tasks for the completion of projects and create unique ideas to improve projects that meet turnover deadlines. Your contribution will add value to the team and the overall end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with helping in delivering design requirements.
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Exposure to the design industry and its various responsibilities.
- Help deliver on design requirements.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects.
- Collaborate with senior designer and design team to produce the final product.
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project.
- Create drafts and models for review.
- Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to design.
- Prior experience as a junior designer.
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Expert with design software and editing tools. (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong attention to deadlines and direction given.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Good sportsmanship.
- Teamwork skills.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.