President & Founder
Mom, Marketer, Media Maven
- Alma Mater: Penn State University for Undergrad and Boston University for MBA
- First job out of college? NBC Page at 30 Rock (yes, like Kenneth the Page)
- Favorite part of your job? Tie between meeting really interesting people and seeing the looks on the faces of satisfied clients
- Favorite city you've visited? I studied abroad in Lyon, France, so I have to say that city - but Barcelona and Florence are very close seconds
- Drink to get you through the day: Really into La Croix right now – fabulous branding as well!
- Weapon of choice to do your job: Pencil & pink notebook
- First concert ever attended: Sting with Melissa Etheridge as the opener
- Female Influencers: (aside from family members) Indra Nooyi, Bette Midler, Ann Handley, P!nk, & Tory Burch
- About the Founder
Designer, Fashionista, Condiment Queen
- Alma Mater: Philadelphia University
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A Magazine Editor
- Favorite part of your job? Never knowing what the heck I'll be doing tomorrow let alone an hour from now!
- Favorite city you've visited? Denver
- Best sport moment? Softball Junior year. A line drive straight to the face a day before Prom. I no longer play
- Favorite way to de-stress? Any time I spend with my pitty pup Zoo Zoo
- Food preference: Ketchup
- Drink to get you through the day: Iced, hot, chai whatever. It must be Tea
- Weapon of choice to do your job: "Command + Z" aka "Undo"
- Fav place for inspiration: The beach in Fall or Winter
- Tattoo: A commemorative number "72" in the hand writing of my brother. He was a football player.
Season-ticket Holder, Workaholic, Toddler-magnet
- Alma Mater: The Catholic University of America
- First job out of college: Marketing for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- Favorite part of your job? Getting to know all of our clients and learning the ins & outs of their companies
- Favorite place you've visited? Havasu Falls – I hiked 54 miles in 115 degree heat to see those waterfalls...
- Best sport moment? Scoring two goals during my team’s win in the Philadelphia City field hockey championship
- Food preference: Anything and everything spicy
- Drink to get you through the day: Doubleshot of espresso on ice
- Weapon of choice to do your job: Basecamp & I will tell you my love for it if you ask me
- First concert ever attended: Kelly Clarkson with Rooney
Reader, Movie Quoter, Amateur Chef
- Alma Mater: Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
- First job out of college? Marketing Assistant at Paul Fredrick Men’s Wear.
- Favorite city you've visited? Kinsale Ireland. It’s a small fisherman’s town outside of Cork, with cobblestone streets, and flower baskets in every window, it was perfect.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Britney Spears. Until I turned 5 and realized I couldn’t sing to save my life.
- Favorite part of your job? Getting to know and understand so many different brands. And working with an amazing group of women while doing it.
- First concert ever attended: The Who during their 50th-anniversary tour. Seeing Baba O’Riley played live may have set the bar a little too high for any concert I’ve been to since then.
- Female influencers: Marilyn Monroe, Irena Sendlerowa, Ellen DeGeneres, really any woman who is brave enough to be themselves or stand up for what they believe in.
- Favorite way to de-stress? Cooking, with Frank Sinatra playing in the background.
Illustrator, Author, Model
- Alma Mater: Parsons The New School for Design
- What did you want to be when you grew up? When I was really little I wanted to be a witch, but as soon as I could draw I've known I was an artist
- Favorite part of your job? Creative problem solving-- those great "ah ha!" moments when you've turned a good idea great
- Favorite city you've visited? Paris, France
- Food preference: I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth!
- Weapon of choice to do your job: Adobe Photoshop and my Wacom tablet
- Fav place for inspiration: Curated Instagrams like @thepinklemonade or @thedesigntip
- Tattoo: I think I'm up to 12 now. My favorite is me and my sister playing dress up as little kids on my upper thigh.