Marketing best practices continue to evolve and shift, especially as it pertains to online channels. Harnessing the power of digital marketing is increasingly important for all businesses, as digital marketing offers the best bang for your buck when it comes to ad spending. If you’re looking to improve your digital marketing performance, it’s time to partner with expert digital marketers to maximize your results. Elysium Marketing Group’s comprehensive marketing team offers a wide range of tailored digital marketing services to help our clients’ businesses thrive. Keep reading to learn how a reputable digital marketing agency can help you reach your business goals!
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a marketing initiative that encompasses all online marketing efforts to promote brand awareness, drive lead conversions, and retain customer loyalty for a business through digital channels. Digital channels can include the company’s website, social media platforms, email marketing, blogs, display ads, SMS, paid search ads, and paid social advertising. According to Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA), the compound annual growth rate of digital marketing from 2020-2026 is projected at 9%, and HubSpot recently reported 63% of businesses have increased their digital marketing budgets just this past year. Why does this matter? This signifies every brand needs a solid website and social media presence for better visibility and to engage with perspective and current customers.
What is a Digital Marketer?
Digital marketing specialists manage and produce content for digital channels to generate leads, build brand awareness, and drive customer loyalty for businesses. Digital marketers may manage all digital channels or specialize in a niche marketing role. To be successful, expert digital marketers measure metrics across channels to determine which channels and marketing strategies are most beneficial to continually improve performance. A full-service digital marketing agency like Elysium Marketing Group can manage all digital channels to create unified branding and communications.
Essential Skills Digital Marketers Need to Know:
- Effective Communication: Understand the target customer’s pain points and how to address them in verbal and written formats across channels.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): Use social media platforms to build brand awareness and engage with your audience.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Gain online visibility and traffic through paid ads on search engines like Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Content Strategy & Creation: Possess the creative insight and analytical thinking to formulate content for marketing campaigns and execute related writing tasks.
- Design Basics: Work with graphic designers to create award-winning creatives that reflect brand guidelines while boosting engagement and lead conversion.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimizing your content to improve search engine rankings.
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer, financial, and operational marketing data through tools such as SEMRush to understand the market and competition in order to improve marketing strategies. The goal is to see what types of content best drive conversations and sales.
- Marketing Automation: Create automated tasks using a CRM to nurture online visitors to better find qualified leads and save time and expenses.
- Branding: Understand a company’s brand guidelines and/or help to create branding guidelines that reflect appearance, mission, values, and personality.
- Video Marketing: Promote a company’s services and products through video content.
Why is Digital Marketing Important?
Marketing is a social science, even psychology sometimes. It’s about relationships between people and showing that your product and/or service can solve customer problems. Digital marketing helps you choose the right digital channels of interaction with your audience and builds online relationships with your client, whether it’s a website, social media networks, email, or video. In fact, digital ads can increase brand awareness by a whopping 80%. Digital Marketing is not just one ad — it’s a whole journey.
Digital marketing offers complete control of ad spend and is more cost-effective than outbound marketing methods. For instance, outbound marketing techniques like using display ads and billboards will cost you the same ad spend, even if they don’t perform well and lead to higher sales. On the other hand, digital marketing and associated analysis tools like SEMRush enables marketers to track daily campaign performance and determine ROI on ad spend. In turn, marketing agencies can easily pivot and make minute changes to optimize results. This levels the playing field and offers a unique opportunity for smaller brands with limited budgets to compete with major brands by investing in strategies like SEO best practices, blogging, and social media marketing.
What’s more, major benefits of digital marketing include personalization and refinement opportunities, measurable results, and increased customer engagement. It enables businesses to identify and target specific audiences to send personalized messaging and engage with audiences at each stage of the funnel. Businesses can reach a larger target audience to engage with prospective and loyal customers.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency?
A comprehensive digital marketing agency has a team of vetted specialists to help you create unified brand guidelines, custom marketing plans, and engaging creative designs. Digital marketers have the career experience, industry knowledge, and expertise to address all marketing needs such as email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, graphic design, content creation, and content management.
Here’s a few facts about our dynamic team:
- Behind our services is a unified team that offers the vast experience of a larger firm with the personal touch of a boutique agency. We ensure our deliverables are valuable, relevant, and help you achieve your business goals.
- Elysium’s Founder and President, Elyse Lupin, has over 20 years of marketing experience working with big-name brands like The Walt Disney Company and Comcast, and brings her vast industry knowledge and expertise to each account.
- We are experienced SEO experts with a proven track record, working closely with established copywriters to produce SEO-forward copy and content.
- Our award-winning graphic design team collaborates closely with clients to create unique, visually stunning creatives that reflect brand guidelines, increase customer engagement, and boost conversions.
- Elysium is a Hubspot Partner, Google Partner, SEMRush Agency Partner, Shopify Partner, and holds certifications in Microsoft Ads and Facebook Blueprint Ads.
- Elysium recently joined International Franchise Association (IFA), the world’s largest franchising membership organization, to continue our team’s passion for collaborating and building relationships with prominent franchise marketing groups.
- We’re a woman-owned business and certified through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification.
Elysium Marketing Group is a full-service marketing agency in the greater Philadelphia area that specializes in Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, CRM & Marketing Automation, Website Design & Build, Marketing Design, and Logos & Branding.
Connect with us today to receive a free consultation by filling out our contact form or by calling (484) 684-7420.