Developing a successful marketing plan requires working with specialists. From identifying your business goals to executing each facet of your marketing plan, a reputable marketing agency can help you elevate your business with your budget in mind. While freelancers can provide greater flexibility, they will ultimately require more work on your part to ensure your marketing efforts are successful. Alternately, agencies can deliver more business with customized solutions to your unique marketing needs from start to finish. Read on to learn the advantages of working with an agency over a freelancer.
What Are the Advantages of Hiring a Marketing Agency?
Team of Experts
An agency has a cohesive team with a variety of skills in multiple fields to help solidify your overall marketing plan. Marketers also have the industry knowledge to understand how specific types of content can add to those goals. A team of people working on your account can handle multiple projects and overcome obstacles without needing to outsource for assistance. Essentially, they offer a one-stop shop to address your marketing needs such as analytics, email outreach, graphic design, social media, and content creation and marketing.
While freelancers offer flexibility and niche skills, they most likely cannot work on each facet of your marketing plan from conceptualization to completion due to lack of bandwidth. You may need to hire additional freelancers to handle marketing, design, or editing, which becomes complicated and lacks collaboration.
Marketing consulting teams, on the other hand, can provide a host of customized digital marketing, design, print marketing services, and ensure your brand is represented authentically. They are also well-versed on project workflow and can delegate tasks among members efficiently. Additionally, agencies can offer ongoing support by monitoring your website, social, email, and other marketing initiatives to track results and refine strategies over time.
Consistent communication is imperative to make certain a client’s needs are met. Agencies operate a well-oiled machine that is familiar with leading the charge on marketing strategy, whereas freelancers may need more communication and micromanagement to produce results. However, marketing agencies typically have a streamlined way to communicate with clients and can easily adapt to accommodate client needs.
Generally, a project manager from the agency will set up routine meetings with clients to discuss progress after setting initial objectives and goals. On the back end, the project manager will work closely with other team members such as graphic designers and content writers to strategize and complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
Access to Latest Tools & Software
Marketing agencies often have access to more robust reporting methods than freelancers. Measuring digital service methods such as email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is essential to increasing web traffic and driving sales. Freelancers may not have the resources to invest in analytic tool subscriptions to identify key performance indicators for accounts. However, an established agency can allocate marketing resources to pay for a variety of solid reporting tools.
Elysium Marketing Group uses the following tools to identify competitors, decipher your top ranking keywords, find backlink opportunities, improve onsite SEO issues, and analyze popular search queries to better understand industry trends:
- Screaming Frog
- Keywords Planner
- Google Trends
Marketing agencies have vetted their employees and can vouch for their services. You can trust agency professionals to possess a wide range of industry exposure and expertise to produce high-quality work. Agencies have a team dedicated to achieving their clients’ goal to deliver content as promised, making them more consistently reliable. Freelancers, on the other hand, work on their own and only report to themselves. They do not have a stand-in for emergencies, meaning a project may come to a halt if they cannot complete their tasks. Freelancers may also be working on multiple projects and not necessarily dedicated to prioritizing your company.
Why Hire Elysium Marketing Group?
- Elysium Marketing Group is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, CRM & Marketing Automation, Website Design & Build, Marketing Design, and Logos & Branding.
- Behind our services is a tight-knit team that offers the vast experience of a larger firm with the personal touch of a boutique agency. We ensure our deliverables are unique, relevant, and drive business growth.
- Elysium’s Founder and President, Elyse Lupin, has over 20 years of marketing experience working with big-name brands like The Walt Disney Company and Comcast, and brings her vast industry knowledge and expertise to each account.
- We are seasoned SEO experts with proven results, collaborating with professional copywriters to deliver high-quality, unique content.
- Our award-winning design team works closely with clients to develop stunning creatives that accurately represent their brand while driving increased engagement and lead conversion.
- We are Google Ads Partners, meaning our company is recognized for going above and beyond to drive client growth through campaign management and by demonstrating Google Ads skills and expertise with certifications.